Awareness of Environmental Management System ISO 14001: 2015
Pusdiklat TUV Surabaya | 14 – 15 Agustus 2019 | fee at proposal
ISO 14001: 2015 Training Description
ISO 14001: 2015 is set to replace the existing ISO 14001: 2004 standard. It is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
This International Standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of size type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
ISO 14001: 2015 Training Objective:
To give the participants understanding of environmental management on definitions, concepts, guidelines and purpose of the ISO 14000 series and the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, interpret the clauses and the importance and benefits of an environmental management systems.
Who should attend?
Individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 4001:2004, Environmental Professionals/ Consultants, Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs, Management Representatives, Engineers, Supervisors, Laboratory quality professionals, Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Environmental Management System
ISO 14001: 2015 Training Outline
Introduction to EMS ISO 14001: 2015
What is Environment Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 vs ISO 14001: 2015 ISO 14001:2004 vs ISO 14001:2015
- Term and definitionTerm and definition
- Plan-Do-Check-Action Cycle Plan-Do-Check-Action Cycle
- Life cycle perspective Life cycle perspective
Interpretation of Clauses in ISO 14001: 2015
- Element 4 : Context of the Organization
- Element 5 : Leadership
- Element 6 : Planning
- Element 7 : Support
- Element 8 : Operation
- Element 9 : Performance Evaluation
- Element 10 : Improvement
Time and Place
14 – 15 Agustus 2019 di Pusdiklat TUV Surabaya
- Modul, training kits, coffee break, lunch, souvenir, certificat
- For minimum quota 7 person
ISO 14001: 2015 Training Lead Instructur
Tim TUV Rheinland