ISO 9001 Lead Auditor – IRCA Accredited (IRCA Course number A17117)
Certified by International Registered Certified Auditors ( IRCA) & Facilitated by Independent European Certification (M) Sdn Bhd
Anahata Resort Ubud & Hotel Harris Kuta, Bali | July 12 – 16 | Rp 25.000.000,-
We & Independent European Certification (M) Sdn Bhd (IEC) presents The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course using the newly developed accelerated learning methodologies.
What does the ISO 9001 lead auditor course cover?
The IRCA ISO 9000 Lead Auditor course provides participants with the knowledge required to assess the conformance and performance of an organization’s quality management system, be it at an internal level, supplier assessment or independent 3rd Party level. The skills that you acquire will ultimately help you to contribute to the continuous improvement of the business and mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
What will I learn?
- Understand the business benefits of an improvement based Quality Management System (QMS)
- Understand and apply the Process Approach & Process Auditing
- Understand clearly the concept & intent of the QMS requirements and the 8 quality management principles
- Interpret and understand the requirements of ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 9000, ISO 9004 & ISO 19011
- Plan, Conduct and Report a process based audit of an entire QMS effectively
Mr. Jimmy Chua
Jimmy is one of the early pioneers in ISO 9001 in Malaysia with many years of consultancy experience in ISO 9000, ISO/TS 16949, TQM, HACCP, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, ISO 22000, six sigma, lean manufacturing, etc. The detail profile, please find below.
Who should take this course?
Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s ISO 9001 based management system, either as an independent third party auditor, second party auditor (supplier auditor) or as an internal auditor seeking additional skills. The pre-requirement to attend this course is that you should have some understanding of the content, application and implementation of the ISO 9000 standards.
When & Where the course is?
The course conducted in Anahata Resort Ubud & Hotel Harris Kuta, Bali on July 12 – 16 (All the participants will have final written examination for 2 hours on the last day).
How much is this course?
- The cost of the course is Rp 25.000.000,- (Twenty Five Million Rupiahs).
- This price covers the course, all training materials, breakfast, coffee break, lunch, dinner on the course, transportation cost to and from Ngurah Rai Airport – Anahata Resort (Ubud) – Hotel Harris (Kuta) & accommodation (twin share room), final examination and certificate issue
- Excluding VAT.